
I don’t usually do extractions. Too fiddly for me. I like templates and quick stuff. But this little girl needed to be a fairy in a magical wonderland.
Here’s the original:
And here’s my edit:
Background picture is by me from Callaway Gardens; Wings: Obsidian Dawn; Lens Flare from PSE5; Texture by PIF_Joy. I had a lot of fun with this one!
If you want to play, head on over to I ♥ Faces and download the original for yourself! Or check out all the other edits. That's what I'm going to do!
26 comments:
Ok... THAT is just AWESOME!! Beautiful edit!
When I read you description (before I saw the photo) I thought it would be corny. It definitely is not. How very cool! The wings truly look a part of her. The sun flare adds to the whimsical feel. And, I'm so impressed how you realistically added to her dress which was cut off from the vase. Very impressive!
Love it!
OH MY GOSH! That is amazing! and you are sooo right!! She defintely needed to be a fairy... she's perfect!!!
Wow! I love it! I would have never thought about a woodland background. Great job!!
I totally thought the same, that it would be corny too... But WOW! you surprised me. This is fantastic. Beautiful. Really.
I would LOVE to see that little girls face when she sees this picture! It's so fun and lovely and whimsical. Great job on the dress.
P.S. I've seen other fairy-type enhanced photos, but they all look really corny and cartoon-y. THIS is lovely.
Thank you all so much! My DH came in while I was in the middle of this edit and asked me what on earth I was doing, LOL. I really, really like the way this one turned out. Thank you all again for the nice comments!
Amanda
uH..... WOW! I'm going to need instructions on this one!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! It's fantastic!!
Wow! What a great idea. Very creative and it turned out beautiful!
Amazing, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!
WOW WOW WOW!!! I have PSE7...and have no idea how to even begin to imagine how to do all of this - WOW! Great job!
Nice job...over the top! A+! What's left to say?
Speechless!! =) I must say, you have serious skills!! This should be a movie poster or something. I....LOVE...it!!!
Oh WOW! Best edit of this one by far!
Amazing work! Well done, I love that you changed all but the cute little girl.
Oh my gosh. You are so talented. This is outstanding!
This is amazing!! Fantastic job!!
Oh my holy stinkin' heck!! This is fabulous! I'm thinking this needs to be a tutorial on iHeartFaces in the future. If you're interested, please just send me an email at iheartfaces AT hotmail DOT com. We'd love to feature you and your beautiful work one day!
Amazing...
~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces
The best edit yet!! Beautiful!!
WOW! I had no idea what you can with this photo. This is truly amazing.
I'm not into extractions either.. usually... but this is just perfect! Great photo to work on, perfect extraction, perfect background and just enough special touches to really make this wow... WOW!
Amanda! That is totally gorgeous! I am never surprised at your creativity. It's always unique! Is that baby helping you be even more creative! Praying for you! I miss Iheart faces but my life is nothing but busy right now. Will em you soon! Busy buying hubby a Bday gift. Can't wait to share! It's pretty sleek too!
I was looking at this weeks fixes and stumbled upon this one from a few weeks ago - so glad I did! It is awesome ... please please do that tutorial that Angie asked you to :D
What a fabulous edit!! LOVE it!!
Post a Comment