Monday, April 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 14: Easter/Spring



So this is my first week to participate in the I ♥ Faces contest. What a fantastic resource!

Kids category:

21 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

What a GREAT pic! I love it even MORE since my favorite color is PINK! :)

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! I love the flowers and the background! Your girl's pose is perfect!!

jennifer said...

what a shot!

and thanks so much for your advice in fix-it friday re: our little nosetackle -- what you said was so very helpful!

IMAGEine Couture Photography said...

pretty in PINK! :)

Drew said...

What an incredibly beautiful setting you captured this photo in! I love the bit of attitude in her expression and how the pink in her shirt complements the backdrop.

Rachel said...

Beautiful!

Katarina said...

I love that the flower colours match her shirt. What a great picture.

Upstatemamma said...

Now that is just such a beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

Love the background! TFS

Keri said...

Gorgeous scenery and a beautiful girl! Very nice photo!

Julie Rivera said...

I am trying to understand why your picture grabs my eye so quickly, so I can properly compliment your technique. The setting is wonderful, the stoic face of the little girl is quietly appropriate and the colors all match wonderfully. Quite simply, a beautiful picture.

Adrienne Zwart said...

Love all the pink!

Bryce's momma said...

Great job! Love the surround of the azaleas! Beautiful girl!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a pretty background for a beautiful girl! I'm so glad you participated this week. :)

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Vintage Heart Photography said...

Great picture love the pink complements between the wildflowers and your beautiful little girl.

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Goodness the lighting in this image is so lovely! I love how it bounces off the top of the flowers making an already breathtaking scene even more spectacular. And the gorgeous gal in the middle of all that beauty, well she's simply stunning!

BlogBaby

Sweet Peripety said...

very lovely pose and scenery- and what a fab photo!

i love the photo in a previous post that has her by the water, too. i love shots like that!

www.karensphoto.com said...

Gorgeous setting and beautiful girl. Great pic. :)

Joanne said...

What a lovely blog and what a beautiful photo! You are an inspiration to me with all your photographs!

Anonymous said...

Oh very nicely done! I love her posture, her expression, and the location is TDF! Very well done! Welcome to the contest!

Christi said...

OMG. I love this photo. The background is beautiful and the of course the little girl is just adorable. I love the colors. Outstanding. Welcome to this new community. It's so much fun.