I had a really hard time picking a picture for this week. I am so emotionally involved in my final four. I finally decided on this one:
We had the best time playing in the covers :).
I have recently picked up my camera again. I’m having so much fun just shooting in the moment. No worrying too much about settings/lighting/perfection. And I love my pictures. Taking pictures is making me very happy right now.
If you want to see some more great pictures of faces, head on over to i ♥ faces and start clicking. I’m expecting to spend a bit of time over there myself!
8 comments:
There is something so special and sweet about this photo. And I really like how you have it in black and white... great shot!
I love this shot!!! What a great expression mixed in the middle of sheets! So sweet!
Just beautiful...love the editing!
This is so sweet and happy! Love the processing on very much!
So pretty! I love it because my two girls play like this, too. =) I love the color, too. So Beautiful!
I just love to see shots of a new baby with an older sibling... so sweet! Your processing is so great, I love it!
Such a sweet photo :) Great job.
Love it!! The angle and lighting are great!
Post a Comment